3D concrete printer for industry
Starting from 110 000 € excl tax*
* depending on pumping options
With a large printing area (1.2 x 1.2 x 1.2 m), the Mini Printer Pro is a new reference in the world of 3D printing of mortars. This robust 3D printer is designed to meet the high expectations of professionals looking for precision and repeatability. With a choice of automated pumping system (3 options available), Constructions-3D can also provide adapted materials according to your objective. Versatile, it will adapt to the needs of the construction, architecture, design, and research sectors.
• Technology: Additive manufacturing based on extrusion by deposition of successive layers.
• Print volume (X x Y x Z): 1200 x 1200 x 1200 mm (without nozzle)
• 3D printer frame volume (W x D x H): 2100 x 1800 x 2100 mm
• Type: 3-axis gantry
Pumping system: 3 options
• Option 1 (Access Pack): Wet hopper pump, suitable for printing small volumes. Pre-mixing of material required.
• Option 2 (Research Pack): Dry hopper pump and automated mixing, suitable for high volume printing.
• Option 3 (Production Pack): Option 2 + automation of premix supply due to the controlled silo.
• Slicer developed by Constructions-3D, especially for concrete 3D printing.
• Allow the user to process any file in STL or DXF format.
• Intuitive and easy to use.
Optez pour la version XL
Content of pack
We provide you with the appropriate and complete tools:
Mini Printer Pro 3D Printer + Pumping system * + Software + Material**
Mini Printer Pro
1 pumping system to choose *
Software developed by Constructions-3D
+ 3D file library
* Different pumping system depending on the choice of pack : access pack, research pack, production pack
** 1 Tonne of mortar premix adapted to 3D printing, packed in bags or Big-Bag. The printer is open to the use of any other printable construction material respecting the technical characteristics/limits of the pumping system. For more information, please refer to the datasheet or contact us.